ROEC supplies independent 3rd party service for data analysis, review and assessment for informed decision making. We draw on ROEC extensive research and analysis capabilities to offer integrated and stand-alone services for different types of due diligence assignments: commercial, financial, management or topic related. No assignment is identical, as each project is tailored to specific client requests and field of activity, sub-area under scrutiny, and/or elements assessed.
Commercial due diligence:
- data mining / data collection via desk research and fieldwork;
- data cross-check and peer-review;
- primary (raw) research;
- interdisciplinary research;
- interpretation of events and legislation;
- impact of new regulation on business;
- market analysis;
- sector/industry analysis.
Financial due diligence:
- financial modeling;
- DCF analysis;
- statistical analysis;
- company valuation;
- project analysis;
- risk analysis;
- cost-benefit analysis;
- analysis of current practices and policies.
Management due diligence:
- Leadership assessment (before concluding M&A, strategic alliances, partnerships, JVs);
- background checks (specific research on companies and/or persons, in order to verify overall reputation, credibility or business track record);
- Communication policy assessment;
- Performance assessment.
Type Of PRODUCTS
Examples: market study, reports, research note/papers, corporate policy reviews, revenue forecasts, reputation analysis, press monitoring with news stories on a company, a specific economic analysis that requires extensive and value-added research for a particular client or transaction.
The due diligence work can be a full spectrum company analysis or focused on a specific element (product, customers, sources of revenues, market risks, analysis of management style, corporate culture, business structure, efficiency etc).
It can be done entirely from scratch or resume to cross-checking /review of already existing findings, as we offer also second opinions on results of analysis performed by other teams of researchers/analysts.