Romania Energy Center (ROEC) is an official supporter of PETEC 2018. The Power & Energy Tech Exhibition and Conference organized by Industry Media Vector, under the patronage of Romania’s Energy Ministry, in partnership with ANRE and ANRM, will take place at the JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel on November 7 and 8, 2017. Dedicated to vision 2030, the one day and a half conference will bring together senior government officials, companies, analysts, operators, technology and service providers to discuss the latest in Romanian and regional energy. The event will provide a specialized platform for meeting fellow energy experts, excellent networking opportunities, a chance to engage with the right clients, partners, or investors, boost your company visibility and/or interact with great speakers. Confirmed speakers include Romania’s Energy Minister Anton Anton and State Secretary Iulian-Robert Tudorache who is also the Chairman of the Energy Charter Conference.
- EU Clean Energy Package – challenges and opportunities
- Next phase of the Horizon Europe program
- Digital technologies: AI, IoT, Big Data Analytics, Edge Computing, Blockchain
- Role of natural gas and renewables in achieving the 2030 Agenda and the SDGs
- Unlocking Romania’s onshore and offshore hydrocarbon potential
- Electricity and gas interconnections around the Black Sea region
- Renewable energy policies and markets in the European Union
- Transition to a low carbon economy
- Regulatory framework to stimulate innovation and investment
- Financing energy projects
- Energy efficiency
FORMAT: Conference and exhibition
DATE: November 7-8, 2017
LOCATION: JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel
LANGUAGE: English and Romanian (translation will be provided)
ORGANIZER: Industry Media Vector
PARTICIPATION: by registration.
Book your seat now via petec.energyindustryreview.com
To request a registration form, get in touch with Marius Vladareanu (event sales manager), contact info at the bottom.
- Standard commercial rate: €400 +VAT (19%)
- Energy Industry Review subscriber rate: €300 +VAT (19%)
- Group rate/ person (3 or more delegates): €350 +VAT (19%)
The conference registration fee is payable in advance and includes documentation, coffee breaks, luncheon, dinner and refreshments. Discount offers cannot be combined.
Note: Discount rates are also available for academic and non-profit organizations. These rates are not available online, to find out more or to apply please email Marius Vladareanu, contact info at the bottom.
SPONSORSHIP: Please see the conference kit here for available sponsorship opportunities.
SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES: Please contact Lavinia Iancu at email@example.com
CONTACT: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: +40 (0)749 220 636