Contact us for Last Minute registrations and One Day Access option for the 2 week long Executive Class Energy: policy, business and geopolitics. The class offers a multidisciplinary and integrated approach to questions that define and ignite so much public interest with respect to energy policy-making: energy geopolitics in the CEE and the Black Sea region; EU energy policies: energy security and liberalization; the Romanian energy system, investment climate and legal energy framework; energy diplomacy; and fundamental concepts in energy business.
The lecturers are Sergiu Celac, Ionuț Purica, Otilia Nuțu, Laurențiu Pachiu, Delia Vasiliu, Varinia Radu, Eugenia Gușilov and Radu Dudău.
Executives’ Evening: on February 14 we shall have a session dedicated to the Oil and Gas Executives. Our guest speakers will be:
Răzvan Nicolescu (Public Affairs Director, OMV Petrom)
Thomas Holst (Director, Chevron Romania)
Ian Fischer (Former General Director, ExxonMobil Exploration&Production Romania Ltd)
The class will take place in English, every day, from Monday to Thursday, from 5pm to 8pm, during the first two weeks of February 2013.
Location: Petrom City / Infinity Building
Registration closed on February 1, 2013.
Click below for:
- Readings – WEEK I (attendees only – please request password)
- Readings – WEEK II (attendees only – please request password)
- Lecturers’ Presentations (attendees only – please request password)
1) Download the Registration Form, fill it in and return the completed form to email@example.com
2) Payment of the course fee (either by bank transfer or directly at our accounting department)
3) You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration and asking for any further details.
For any additional questions, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org